WEIRD KINK EVENT RULES
- Don’t be a dick.
- Weird Kink has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination, bigotry, consent violations, and personal space violations. You will be escorted off-premises for clear violations.
- Weird Kink provides radically inclusive spaces, welcoming and without judgement, for the full rainbow of sexual and gender minorities. Respect that.
- Try not to disrupt classes or scenes.
- Treat our host spaces with respect.
- Attendees must be 18 years or older.
- All attendees must be vetted or have a referral to gain entry to Weird Kink events.
- Currently, Weird Kink accepts Rochester Kink Society members and vetted guests, as well as referrals from organization with reciprocal relationships with RKS, such as The Bitch Cave (of Buffalo). You may also be vetted by attending meetings for The Dominant Network (Buffalo).
- Stay tuned as we add further local groups as vetting partners for our events.
- If you purchase tickets but have not been vetted, you will not be given the event address and if you arrive you will be turned away at the door.
- Weird Kink and our hosts reserve the right to refuse entry and service without refund to comply with host rules and provide for the safety and well-being of our attendees.
- Weird Kink and our hosts reserve the right to eject individuals from the event without refund to comply with host rules and provide for the safety and well-being of our attendees.
- If you are under the influence of or found using illicit drugs or alcohol, you will immediately be denied entry or escorted out of the event.
- All Weird Kink events, including Mean Stuffies, must follow the rules of our hosting venues.
- Please review the rules for the Rochester Kink Society space for the Mean Stuffies mini-conference.